-------------------------------------------------------------
It is my belief that the world would be a safer and better place if these fictional people actually existed.

Lisbeth Salander
If Harry Potter is "The Boy Who Lived," then Lisbeth is "The Girl Who Fought Back." Read Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy in order to appreciate her sheer awesomeness. She doesn't take shit from anybody, and she believes in street justice. She's smart and strong. My kind of girl.

Lucious Vorenus
Vorenus is a faithful soldier serving under Julius Caesar, and later Mark Antony, in HBO's Rome. He's tough, honest, and loyal to a fault.

Jack Bauer
Oh, Jack. I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free! Ok, admittedly, 24 went downhill and had a few unnecessary seasons. But, very little on TV can compare to the first three years of 24. In my opinion, the series should have ended after the last episode of Season 4. I won't give too much away, but that was the perfect (and only appropriate) ending for this character. Jack's a little off his rocker, and he definitely believes that the end justifies the means. A real American patriot.
Any why not throw Wolverine and Batman in for good measure?


----------------------------------------------------------------
I can listen to the following CDs no matter what mood I'm in.





Toad the Wet Sprocket - Coil
The Get Up Kids - Something to Write Home About
Zakk Wylde - Book of Shadows
The Gaslight Anthem - the '59 Sound
The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's in....
My fridge: not much as I have not been grocery shopping in some time. We were out of town last weekend.
My freezer: waffles, banana bread, and turkey meat
My car's CD player: Ryan Bingham and the Dead Horses
My night stand: books including The Autobiography of a Face and the Case for God + the remote control to our ceiling fan
My purse: wallet, makeup, keys, crap.
My DVD player: nothing right now but I do have a documentary called "Secrets of the Wild Child" sitting on the end table in the living room, waiting to be watched so I can send it back to Netfilx
My head: Too much: work, school, wedding planning.
My heart: love for Michael and family and friends
No comments:
Post a Comment