"I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of thinking.
I want to turn loose my hold on everything,
and go sailing down, down,
just like one of those poor, tired leaves."

- O. Henry

Friday, December 31, 2010

Books read in 2010

1. The Richest Man in Babylon - George S. Clason (5 stars)

2. The Life of Pi - Yann Martel (4.5 stars)

3. Frankenstein - Mary Shelley (3 stars)

4. How to Teach Reading When You're Not a Reading Teacher - Sharon Faber (4 stars)

5. The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini (4.5 stars)

6. Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer (guilty pleasure/re-read)

7. In the Beginning: The Story of the King James Bible and How It Changed a Nation, a Language, and a Culture - Alister McGrath (4 stars)

8. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down - Anne Fadiman (4.5 stars)

9. Sisters, Schoolgirls, and Sleuths - Carolyn Carpan (2 stars)

10. Hitler's Private Library - Timothy Ryback (5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment