"I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of thinking.
I want to turn loose my hold on everything,
and go sailing down, down,
just like one of those poor, tired leaves."

- O. Henry

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feel good songs

These songs always make me feel good. I hope you enjoy these three videos!


*************

You Want This by Janet Jackson



"Not anyone I'll just let in my heart; you have to be hungry for me."

*************

The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson



"Go on, girl!"

*************


Just Fine by Mary J. Blige



"I like what I see when I'm looking at me when I'm walking past the mirror."

2 comments:

  1. Okay that Janet video brought me back!!.. but I'm truly disturbed by that opening scene. I've seen it 1,000 times but I was too young to be offended. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I wish it would just skip to the song! LOL

    Janet has abs for days in this video!!

    ReplyDelete